Friday, December 21, 2012

Xoxo, Gossip Girl

So long, Upper Eastsiders *begins sobbing*. Okay, not really... but really. Gossip Girl has come to an end. That means I will no longer look forward to Fall, ever again.... Kidding. But seriously, I sorta kinda grew up with GG in a way, so I'm incredibly sad to see that it's over. Just like every other GG lover, I've fallen head over heels in love with Chuck and Blair's relationship and was ridiculously giddy to see the last episode.. yes, I cried too during the series finale- don't judge me and my absurd love for characters from a television show!

Officially, Chuck and Blair Bass.

So if it isn't obvious enough, I praised Queen B as did all of her beloved minions. Hahah- Oh gosh I am going to miss this show! I adored Blair's outfits all the time- the elegance, preppiness, and the classic style was always just right. Although Blair Waldorf does not exist and she is in fact Leighton Meester (jeez can't you just be Blair in real life!), I still choose Blair as one of my style icons. Don't get me wrong, Serena's outfits were kickass- but Blair takes the cake for me. 

^wasn't too fond of Serena's choice, eh

Little Jenny Humphrey is back! I loved how the producers brought back tons of characters from way long ago, especially when Gossip Girl was released on The Spectator- that was priceless!!


I would have to say seeing Chuck embrace Little Henry Bass was when the tears began to flow.. Marriage and a child all in one episode for Chuck and Blair- I have been waiting 6 seasons for it!!!!


And the best part of all.. DAN HUMPHREY= GOSSIP GIRL. It was so unbelievably obvious, yet I could NOT figure it out for the life of me. Totally made sense. I wasn't even angry at all, as evil as Gossip Girl APPEARED to be.. just the life of an outsider always looking in. 
Well.... Goodnight Upper Eastsiders. Forever. *tear*

Xoxo, 
Gossip girl Tonka Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...