Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Conquering Arizona

Yes, that's right. I went to Arizona in October and it was AMAZING! The weather was so beautiful coming from cold and rainy Michigan. I had never been to Arizona, or to the Southwest, ever- so this was really exciting for me. The mountains were a huge change, and don't even get me started on the cactus. As I strolled on through the airport, I peered out the window staring at, yes, a CLEAR and SUNNY sky! Quite the rare occasion in Michigan (ok, I'm being a little overdramatic, but you get the point). The excitement I got from seeing a cactus for the first time was comparable to a 6-year-old visiting Disney World... Whatever!!!

I tried In n Out for the first time.. HEAVENLY!!!


 Dress: Forever21(old)

Oh look! My name!


Hopefully the University I will attend in the near future =)

Beautiful campus

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...