Thursday, December 6, 2012

About Me

Hi there! My name is Tonka, a 19 year old college student with a passion for all things beautiful.

My hopes with this blog is to spark inspiration and creativity! The truth is, so many of us scroll through our Pinterest boards, drooling over celebrities stunning outfits and extravagant home designs- but for many of us, this lifestyle is not very realistic! I've come across tons of popular blogs that are far too similar to the life of celebrities. So, my initial goal is to provide a realistic blog with my everyday sense of style, my craftiness, and my love for experimenting with cooking and baking! I hope you enjoy!

I would describe my sense of style as: elegant, natural, fun, and feminine.

xoxo, Tonka Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...