Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Treats




For Easter, I made my ultimate favorite cookies ever. Peanut butter blossoms of course :)

I also saw a recipe on Pinterest and decided to try it; Rice Krispies dipped in chocolate. HEAVENLY!

For the peanut butter blossoms, just click here !

The rice krispie treats didn't take very long. You'll need a box of Rice Krispies, a bag of marshmallows, a bag of white chocolate chips, and festive sprinkles :o)

Follow the Rice Krispie Treat recipe on the side of the cereal box. When they are all done, you will need to let them cool completely. I put them in the fridge for a few hours. You can cut them into big or small pieces, or both! (That's what I did)

Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, add a drop of food coloring (whichever color you would like) and dip the treats into the chocolate! Lay it on wax paper, and sprinkle them!!

They turn out super cute and soooo delicious.



These are the peanut butter blossoms, I made these ones for my co-workers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...