Monday, March 5, 2012

Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies







These are my absolute favorite cookies, they're just SO good. And even if you're not a fan of peanut butter, they are still delicious and really easy to make!

I have my green & red sprinkles set out along with plain sugar. (I cheat and use the Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, it's so much easier hehe.)

Just follow the Betty Crocker recipe off of the bag, and when your done. Roll them into little balls and dip into one of the sprinkles or sugar. Cover them completely in the sprinkle or sugar. Place them on a cookie sheet and when the oven is ready to go, pop them in!

You can use m&m's, hershey kisses, any kind of chocolate really. Just make sure they're unwrapped before the cookies are done baking.

When the cookies are done, place a hershey kiss (or any other chocolate) right in the middle of each cookie. Do this immediately after the cookies come out, they take a little while to cool down, so since it's winter I set them down in my garage.

They will turn out like this! 

(I brought these to my co-workers on Christmas Eve)




Enjoy, they are scrumptious! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...