Monday, March 5, 2012

Homemade Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub

I made this for my cousin Lynsey's 21st birthday. I found the idea on Pinterest and decided to try it! It was really simple and only takes a few minutes. 

I tried it on my hands and when I washed it off, my hands were SO smooth.

You'll need:
  • 2 Cups of Brown Sugar
  • 1 Cup of Sugar
  • 1 Cup Sunflower Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
First, mush the sugars together till all of the lumps are gone! Then add the sunflower oil. You can use an olive or vegetable oil but sunflower oil has no scent. Afterwards, add the vanilla extract and MIX!

When your done, put it all into a jar. I found this one at Michaels, they have plenty of cute ones. All of my scrub fit perfectly into this jar.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...