Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the city that never sleeps

I went to New York for the first time EVER. It was quite breathtaking. I had never witnessed buildings so tall, such a fast paced lifestyle, and such rude people ;-) just kidding! I love you NYC- you stole my heart!!


Imported from Detroit ;o)

Stopped to have lunch at Balthazar's! I couldn't figure out where to go for lunch, then I remembered coming across Natalie's blog- natthefatrat - and recalled that she posted quite a bit about things to do in nyc! I'm glad I came across her blog, she had suggested Balthazar's on a post. Good choice- yum!



I'm officially another sucker for NYC, can't wait to go back!


Xox, Tonka

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, girl!
    Oh God, first time in NYC? Quite an experience, huh? (I feel you in the rude part lol)
    You got some REAL good pictures here! Really really love most of them! I was kinda of jelly and wished these pictures were in my blog, hehe
    Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...